Monday, December 3, 2007

There are no words...

Never in one day have I experienced so many emotions all at the same time. The lack of sleep is catching up, so I will just post the highlights for now. First of all, Jae Ho is absolutely adorable. I am completely taken with him in every way. I was not expecting to be so instantly smitten.


Looks like someone else is a bit smitten. Appa and Jae Ho "getting to know" each other. It didn't take Jon long with his silent teddy bearness to draw the little guy right onto his lap for a better view.

I was surprised that as he got more and more comfortable, the more of a ham he became. He teased us and even fed us some good noodles (Jon, too) right from his fork. Can you tell from this photo how dreamy he is??? I cannot wait to bring him home to meet his sisters and brother and the rest of the family. It is truly surreal.

Posing for the camera.

Daddy and Jae Ho and Joon-Hee playing on the floor. Sarah..we got so much video of Jung Woo. He is quite the charmer and crawled all over us while we looked at photo albums. I kept sneaking in a pat or a small hug and saying silently, "Your mommy loves you".
My eyes are literally crossing as I type, so I will post more later about all of the events. Just know that this has already been an amazing experience and we are thrilled to have a new son, named Stephen JaeHo.
_____________________________________________


The view from our window. It is amazing that so many buildings fit in this space. There are people everywhere..Seoul has a real NY city feel to it..only cleaner and the people are much nicer.

All packed and ready to go. (I waited until the end to post a few "other photos" of our trip)


The last photo taken as a party of five. Landon was none too happy that both of us were leaving that afternoon. She has had a harder time than we expected. We miss them all soooo much and can't wait to see them on Thursday!! Thanks mom,dad,Mel and Meme for holding down the fort and allowing us to be here...you are amazing!!

We meet him again tomorrow and then he should be with us forever on Wednesday.

We just like the sound of that: forever.

4 comments:

Dana said...

It's 5:30 and I am crying....no words are right. Our God is awesome. He is beautiful and I have never seen him smile like that in all the pictures or video. The picture with John is incredible. What does a complete heart feel like? Love you.

julie682000 said...

I am sooo happy for you! You made me cry :)
Did you get my email? I asked for a favor while you were there. Give all those babies extra hugs from me :)
Julie

Sarah said...

He looks totally in love with you guys too!!!!

Unknown said...

Your photos just do a heart good! I cannot wait to see photos when you are a "party of six".

"May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. May the mighty Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace" Numbers 6:24-26