Saturday, May 5, 2007

My Man and His New Toy!

How could I post a blog and not tell about Jon and his new toy? I will give you one guess for the man who loves the water and loves to fish...................wonder where he gets the love of the water?







I am okay with the boat. I like it. The problem comes when my children are all in it going 35 miles an hour on the Intercoastal waterway and hitting massive typhoon-like (well, they could be) waves from other boats steaming by...and look who has control of the vessel!




These things tend to make a momma a bit edgie!! We are all good swimmers and I trust Jon and his many years of nautical expertise, but...........................


Okay, so Austyn sure looks at ease on the water. She is having the time of her life and begging her dad to let her jump in. She reminds me so much I my grandfather with her love for the ocean and desire to just float with the tides until days end.




Wilson on the other hand.... Check out that face. Where have I seen that before? Oh yes, on Wilson the day before. LOL. Really, he does love the water just as much. I think he was just mad that he wasn't driving.
He has decided to take over the lifevest we bought for Stephen and give his Spiderman to him instead! Sounds like a fair trade, huh?

No comments:

"May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. May the mighty Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace" Numbers 6:24-26