Saturday, December 6, 2008

Family Day 2008

We decided to spend Stephen's very first family day doing fun things together. The day started with a few photos on the beach and then lunch at a local Dave and Buster's type place. As soon as naps are over, we are off to bake a festive cake for our celebration and finish decorating for the Christmas season. The kids really enjoyed this little photos shoot of sorts..probably because it lasted all of ten minutes and they were off frolicking.



If I could freeze time in a bottle....


Four little pieces of my heart...just walking around.



Team Lucas
(Whose the lame-o that forgot to take off the shades in their haste?)
Happy Family Day, Stephen!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

What lovely pictures, and after reading your last post, they are even lovelier in my eyes! What a special family and a great way to celebrate it. I'm just blog-hopping tonight and found you over at Marybeth's. Was moved, so I thought I'd say hi.

:)Laura

Unknown said...

I especially love the picture of the four of them on the beach holding hands. So sweet!

"May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. May the mighty Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace" Numbers 6:24-26