Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Faithful is He Who Promised!


Both of my devotions for my birthday (yesterday) quoted Hebrews 10:23 and I spent the day expecting a miracle (wouldn't you?). But after tears ran down my face off and on during the day and the NVC said they had not received his packet 3 (visa app) yet, I tried desperately to remember that my God was in control. Indeed He is!! Let me just say that our "Tree of Life" is just about to bloom!!

Stephen Isaiah JaeHo Lucas...mommy and daddy are on their way to bring you home.

Land of the morning calm...Here we come!!

Stay tuned for updates as we find out more. For now, we are flying out of Jacksonville Friday morning and landing in Seoul Saturday afternoon...That means we will meet Stephen on Monday morning!!
By the way, it was still my birthday in the US when all of this came to be...
What a mighty God we serve!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Why do we ever doubt that God who is the "Blessed Controller" has ever left His throne? Of course who am I to tell you that? You probably learned how to doubt from me......(: I can't wait to meet the "prince" that God promised so long ago.

"May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. May the mighty Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace" Numbers 6:24-26