Friday, August 24, 2007

Remember Jung Woo?


Have you ever wondered what happened to Jung Woo? He is Stephen's best bud at AMSA and he was the babe I was very concerened about leaving behind when we brought Stephen home. Well, you may already know that a wonderful family in Iowa has chosen him for their sixth child! He will have three brothers and two sisters. His youngest sister also lived at AMSA and he may even remember her. His mom is a member of the AMSA yahoo group with me and his dad is a pastor.
As you may know, adoption can be expensive, and they are trying to raise the funds needed to bring Micah Jung Woo home. You can still support adoption in times like these even when you don't feel that God has called your family to adopt personally. I always say "if we all gave a little"....
Feel free to check out his story on Heart and Seoul
and help Fly Micah Home!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Dawn,
It's early in the morning. I can't sleep so I've been blog reading. Here I am at your's. My heart is blessed. Blessed in knowing that our two precious boys are both coming home and their lives will forever be linked. Blessed in knowing that because of that I've gained a new friend. Blessed in having you be an advocate to bring not only your son home, but mine as well.
Happy tears shed this morning because of you,
Sarah

"May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. May the mighty Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace" Numbers 6:24-26