Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter Celebrations!

Hallelujah!
Landon and Wilson were both baptized on Easter evening. Its too bad you can't hear me in this photo..all I could say was "Hallelujah, hallelujah" through some mushy, tear soaked expressions.


Its also too bad you could not see Wilson just prior to Landon being baptized as he was treading water just in front of her. He amused himself by grinning and splashing a bit while waiting for his turn. That's my boy. I would have been horrified if I had not watched Jerry Falwell's grandson splash around in the baptistry just a few years earlier...I suppose boys will be boys..even when we get to heaven. Thank you Pastor Mike for being such a patient man :-)


Easter Sunday

Ethan and Too Too clowning around just before they left town.
Question: What does your face look like after you realize that a bird has flown over your head and left you something on your Easter dress? Well, it should look something like Austyn's does in this photo (look closely at her neckline) :-) She was crying "fowl".


Nope. I had no idea he was man-handling a mandarin orange just as Landon was snapping a photo :-)




Boys... being boys, I guess *sigh*
Happy Easter!
He has risen, He has risen indeed!







No comments:

"May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. May the mighty Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace" Numbers 6:24-26